1.3.07

My spam blog

So, a funny and a bit annoying thing happened to me yesterday. When I was on my way to create a post about a new laser pen that can 'write' on walls, I got this notification.

This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.

I was a bit scared that they might just close it down and then my online life would be over. But then I clicked a link to read some more about what they were filtering out, and I understood why they had defined mine as a 'Spam Blog'.

"..recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, all pointing to a single site."

"Spam blogs cause various problems, beyond simply wasting a few seconds of your time when you happen to come across one."

"They scrape content from other sites on the web, using other people's writing to make it look as though they have useful information of their own."


It hurts a bit to hear this, but it's not like I can deny it either.. Well, I wrote a long mail, apologizing for my lack of creativity and now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they will let me keep bringing you irrelevant, repetitive and nonsensical content.

And thank you for waisting a couple of seconds by reading this!


I'll give you the video now since you were so patient. I think it's really cool and it made me think of how much trouble mister Calle could make with this between his fingers.

No comments: