7.3.07

Work, work, work ... and helium

I'm working harder than I think I've done any time before in my life. The clock is now 23:23 and we're still at it. And it's not like this is some sort of exception - we do this at least two or three times a week, and the rest of the days we keep it going 'til at least eight. It's all pretty exhausting (at least right now) but it's a lot of fun as well, so I'm quite all right.

There was a new guy at work today, Ody. It's not very long since we had our first day in the church, so the feeling is not very distant. That's partly why I'm really impressed with the stunt he pulled this first day at work.

He basically filled a hundred balloons with helium and attached an introduction note about himself on each of them, and then let them fly. The nerve!



..and then some of the balloons didn't make it to the roof..



..and wow, I'm actually shockingly pale!

1 comment:

Dilja said...

if you need anything fancy to say in dutch i can teach you Jo. Maybe they will let you home a bit earlier when you suck them up by talking their ugly language...