10.3.07

Do this and you won't regret it! + memories

Mel Gibson's new film Apocalypto, may or may not be a masterpiece, but I think you will enjoy the trailer. About three quarters into it there's a baboon flashing it's teeth. Pause and go back ca. five frames with the 'frame-by-frame' button in the lower right corner. Enjoy!

This second part of the post is probably not very interesting for those of you who are not Norwegian.

My friend Bjørn sent me this golden nugget today. It's the old introduction to the Norwegian Barne-TV - the only show for children back when we only had one broadcaster.
Bjørn also noted that the music might as well have been used in twin peaks. I can't really disagree.

I also came across the Christmas intro to the same program. Strange how these things can evoke so many strong emotions.

Now I'm hooked and can't stop bathing in beautiful childhood memories. How I love YouTube!

Classic - this might even be funny for others than Norwegians.

And how about this guy from my home town!

For those who have managed to keep up their interest all the way down to the bottom.. here you can have the pleasure of watching my dad when he had a guest appearance in the same show. I must say the performance is a bit dull, but the 'rottehale' is unforgettable.

3 comments:

Boutani said...

I hope you notice how much Marianne is flirting with your dad before and after the song. It is so naughty... are you sure this is for kids?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hei Jo, jeg har faktisk grått litt på veien ned til bunnen av posten. Ja, faktisk opptil flere ganger. Det var spesielt juleintron som tok meg.

Jo said...

Ja den fikk jeg også skikkelig klump i magen av. Når englene kommer frem på regnbuehimmelen.