4.3.07

Family visit and a fantastic store

This weekend my parents and youngest sister, Lotte, came to visit. The days were spent eating out, going to museums, shopping and general enjoyment of Amsterdam.

Planning the weekend
Lotte spent so much at American Apparel that she got two sports bags for free
Lotte and El Papa
While looking for the shoe store Patta

The shopping part of the weekend gives me a good opportunity to tell you about a very cool little shop and factory - Universe on a T-shirt. They make all their stuff in the store, and you can get it customized as well. It's no pull-back either that they make sure that their gear is produced environmentally sane and under good worker conditions.

Me outside the shop
Lottes new hoodie in production
The family went bananas and bought eight items or something

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your sis is hot.

Anonymous said...

cooool panorama's of our shop. is everybody happy with all the shirts and sweats and jackets?

see you around

Jo said...

To number one: I'll let her know

And to Schenk: They are very happy! I got a long comment on my myspace from the boyfriend of my sister about his hoodie and tee. My dad is actually this evening on a humor show in Norway which is probably the biggest one in the country (ca. 1 million viewers of a population of 4.5) and he's wearing the tee he bought!