17.3.07

Hotel Singel and Vinyl Extraordinaire

I was pretty sick on the last days before the weekend, but for some miraculous reason I felt better by Friday evening. Beats me.

Since Rolf was going to Copenhagen to celebrate his birthday I invited my sister Anna and her friend Marit to stay in our apartment during the weekend. Also our friend Arpi is visiting this weekend with a friend, so with Anna and Marit at Hotel Singel, they could borrow their rooms.


This morning we got up late. After an hour or so of relaxation and morning small talk, we went to a little place in Jordaan where they have amazing sandwiches. We all ordered the Italiana with pesto, mozarella, olives, tomato and parma ham.

After this delicious meal we went to a market in the northern part of Jordaan. Last week I was there with Rolf and bought some stickers and vinyl. I was hoping to find some more golden tunes today - and boy did I! Here are some of the catches.