13.3.07

"I-sajd-hip-hop-and-you-don't-stop - be-atch"


Volvo just launched their new Volvo C30. Togeter with it they launched this site, where you can play some games and hear what comments people had about the car when they were spontaneously introduced to it.

My favorite game or function is the one where you can write a text and then a giant mouth in the trunk of the car reads it out loud in for example Swedish, Japanese, German, English, Spanish or Greek. Great way to have a conversation if you're not allowed to talk.

And to say a few words about what's going on with me, I'm sick. Hard cold or flu. I can't really decide. The timing is not very good since we're hosting a couple of workshops this week. Yesterday we celebrated that one of the teams at our company won the contract to develop a daring and new site for a Dutch newspaper addressing mainly people between 25 and 35. Champagne tastes nice even when your nose is stuffed.

No comments: