3.2.07

Delicious breakfast and a cool commercial


Ahh.. this is the way to start the day. After having slept as long as we wanted to, Torhild and I decided to treat ourselves with a nice breakfast. When Emmery's was full we walked over to Under Engle which is a really nice ecological place.

Torhild had a sandwich with avocado, brie, olive paste, salad and tapas. I had a delicious soup with cream, white wine, some goat cheese'ish thing and lots of different spices. I had some hot toddy and a whiskey. Just beautiful.

I also bought a new notebook and started scribbling in it right away. I love Ordning och reda.

When the last spoon of soup was gone, Torhild wanted to find the perfect Brownie. We didn't really find the perfect one, but we found a couple of good ones.

And then the cool commercial. It's a Quicksilver commercial by Saatchi in Copenhagen. Dynamite surfing in the Danish capital.

03.02.07 - New and old notebook

No comments: