14.2.07

From where I sit

This is my view from where I sit. If you were to put the one in bottom at the far left and the one on top to the far left (and the one in the middle, well, in the middle). I think you will get a rather good fell of what its like - life in the church.





And finally I just need to link to a Wikipedia article about the old and the new dansih grading system. The old 13-scale was a bit complicated, so they came up with a new one that should be easier to understand. It starts at -2 and ends at 12.. Go figure.. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Torhild said...

That's a lot of pictures on the far left;)
Det ser kjempekult ut, synes jeg! Gleder meg til å se bilder av leiligheten når dere får den!

Jo said...

Ok, den er tatt med i regnskapet. Den nederste skal til venstre og den øverste til høyre.

Det har kommet ett bilde fra leiligheten nå, men jeg har flere og finere bilder som kommer på mandag.