19.1.07

Jon said yes and we're ready to party!

Probably the two most beautiful men in Amsterdam this spring

The last days I've sort of been waiting to hear if Jon would be interested in doing his final exam project together with me i Amsterdam. Two days ago he finally said 'yes' - for now. We are meeting the guys from Clockwork in Amsterdam on Thursday to discuss the project. After this meeting we will take a final decision on wether we want to do it or not. But for now - JOHO!! or JOHO AND JOHON!

I'm usually a bit tired by the end of the week

My team is arranging it's last party at the KP tonight. The theme is fairytales and me and Torhild are dressing up as cats. To be more concrete, the fairytale is Alice in Wonderland. I'm Alices cat before she goes to Wonderland, and Torhild is the Cheshire Cat - which sort of is the fairytale version of 'me'.

Torhild has quite a bit to live up to, cause this must be the coolest, craziest cat in Wonderland!

No comments: