21.1.07

Video obituary and other videos

I've seen it on film a thousand times, but never in real life. After Art Buchwald (perhaps the worlds most well-known humor columnist) died on Wednesday, The New York Times posted an article about him and an interview where he announces "I'm Art Buchwald, and I just died!". Experience it yourself right here.

Another source of old and often satirical humor can be found in one of my favourite video podcasts - The Vintage Toon Cast! Watch all sorts of classic cartoons where, for example, Superman puts Hitler behind bars. Sweet stuff. Follow this link and click on the icon that says 'subscribe in iTunes'.

And at last. Comedy Central has a lot to offer with their MotherLoad. Watch tons of funny stuff. And if you don't want to visit their site all the time, you can search for their free podcasts through your iTunes Store. I suggest Comedy central Stand-Up to get familiar with new, funny talent.

No comments: