18.1.07

A chance for you to do something good!

The 2nd of November I asked Torhild to marry me. For some reason she said yes. This has certain implications. We've had to find a church, a priest, a place to have the party, a photographer, Torhild had to find a wedding dress and I had to find a place where they sell medieval armors.
When you get married, you also get a shit load of presents. Presents we really don't need since we're among the five percent of the richest people on earth. Because of this we made a decision - and a rather good one, we think - to spend these present-money in a better way.
We want to find a great project that in some way will make the world a better place to live for someone less fortunate than us, and give all the money to this. But.. who should we give the money to?
If you know of a good project that could need some money, please let us know! Grab a hold of us, post a comment here or send us an email!

Thank you!

1 comment:

Kamilla said...

I think it's a wonderful idea, my two lovebirds!! I'll think about it and let you know what I come up with.

xxx