6.7.07

My Bergen arrival and stuff

The Jo is back in town. After the graduation-translocation party party in Århus, Torhild and I had a quick stop in Bergen to drop off some stuff and have a beer before we went to the sea.

'The sea' is my parents summer house in the southern part of Norway (close to Mandal) and our time there was spent relaxing, eating good food, drinking good wine and hiking. The day before we drove to Oslo we also went to the zoo in Kristiansand where Julies (T11-Julie) cousin works. She showed us around the park, catched an intruding snake and we got to play with a King Python and a big, lizzard'ish thing with a blue tongue.

Oslo followed and was really nice. We met up with the priest who will wed Torhild and me on August 11th (did your priest smuggle money to Desmond Tutu during the Apartheid?), celebrated Hansas (Linns Hansa) 30th birthday, closed down my final project at the KP together with Rolf Arne (T11-Rolf-Arne. Wait there is only one Rolf Arne in the whole world) and met up with friends.

And now I'm back in Bergen to find out what I want to do with my life. This process involves a nice mixture of focused talks and free-your-mind-activities.

Pictures of my recent adventures will follow in a coming post. Now to some more random stuff.

1) Here are some pretty cool new Transformers T-shirts.

2) I just saw the video of Elton John singing in Dianas funeral. I never before noticed the impressive eye-brow-action he's got going on.. Special for the occasion? Is it chronic tear surpressing syndrome?


3) "I know a little german.."

No comments: